Roon Core Machine

NUC i5 with ROCK (build 227)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

wired connection, unmanaged switch to AVM Fritzbox

Connected Audio Devices

(not important here)

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After having updated roon to bulid 882, roon gets stuck adding tracks to library.
For the last two hours, things remain unchanged.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-18 um 11.24.57

1 Like

After a reboot of the core, the prompt disappeared. Sadly, the chosen tracks were not added to library, either.

I had the same issue but after a reboot of the core on my Nucleus+, Roon isn’t working at all. The unit powers up but all Macs/iOS devices are stuck at “Looking for your Roon Core” message. Multiple reboots yield the same result. Frustrated!

Hey @Kopftelefon, we’re so sorry that it took us so long to respond! :woman_facepalming:t3: Thanks so much for your patience.

We’re wondering if you’ve had a chance to update to the newest release of Roon, Version 1.8 Build 884? We released some fixes that we’re hoping took care of the issue for you.

Let us know if you’re still experiencing this and we can continue to next steps. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Things are stable for the past few days. I’m on the newest build. Will chime in if things go wrong again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.