Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Description Of Issue
After upgrading the software to 1.7. I started to have issues. At first I had a spinning ball on Metadata Improver. Then the core was not communicating to Roon.
I had added files which are on my server but not on Roon. Now Roon can not find my Core. It is on line, I can access it with my finder.
This is a real problem. The service is unusable.