Roon can´t connect to ethernet

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus-OT-2-21
HP laptop Intel(R) Core™ i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz 64-bit operating system

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router Luxul Abr 5000 Switch Luxul and NO VPN

Number of Tracks in Library

Is brand new, no music inside.

Description of Issue

Roon simply can´t connect to the ethernet and can´t be found by the software or by any IP scanner.

Leonardo, welcome to the forum, let’s see how we can support you. Have you installed the Roon application on your HP laptop? Is this PC acting as your Core or a Remote? Have you set up your system to follow these guidelines:

If the HP laptop is your Core, have you created a set of firewall exceptions based on this guide:

1 Like

Hey @Leonardo_Abin,

As @Robert_F mentioned, welcome to the community! I’m sorry to hear you’re running into issues getting your Nucleus up and running. Robert has shared a few very handy articles that very well may help you on your journey.

If you’re still running into issues, please let me know! If possible, try to connect your Nucleus to a monitor via HDMI. Connect, and boot up the Nucleus, and let me know what you see :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.