Roon can’t find Tidal

I just hit the “updates” prompt (regretfully), now Roon can’t find Tidal, even though I am signed in on Tidal which works fine on its own. Have re-booted, re-tried, etc. In Roon settings it reports that Tidal is “not configured” but when I try to configure by signing in to Tidal it gives me an error message. Same result using a different device. Sounds like the same problem you’re having. Hopefully Roon can fix this.

Hi, I’ve split out your post to its own support topic…

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Try disable Tidal account in Roon, and then enable again.

Thanks. Just figured out that my core was the new 528 version and iPad was still the 505, so updated the iPad to 528, signed into Tidal and all is good.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.