Roon cannot find a new Music Folder in my NAS

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Core is in my NADAC Player.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet is good working.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
NAS Synoligy to NADAC Player.

Description Of Issue
When sometimes I put a new folder with music in my NAS Roon will not find it. In the Roon settings I choose the storage where I put the folder in and rescan. It does not work.

Next I go in the storage and browse it. Now I can see the folder and store it there. The result is, that many of my genres get lost. So I have to rebuild an older libary to work on with Roon. But still there can not be the new Folder.

I stored thousands of CD`s and it works well, but in this case I am not succsessful. Can you help me?

Many thanks Winfried

I’m sure support will soon show up and help you to sort things out but it might be that your current Core isn’t up for what you throw at it. How many Albums / Tracks are in your Library?

Have you also contacted Merging Technologies?

Yes, it is not a problem of the DAC

I have 4364 Albums in my libary

Hi @Winfried_Berlenbach,

Starting out, can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage so we can see how your watched folders are organized? Can you also share screenshots of an example of a folder that’s not showing up in Roon from a file browser?

Thanks Dylan for reply, I have more than one folder where I stred my music in Roon. I made a screenshot, shows how I tries to store a folder which I cannot find in my libry shown.

When in the last picture I choose “store” many of my generes an pictures get lost!

Just to make you aware: AFAIK wma is not supported.

Many thanks for your reply. I will download in Qobuz the files in annother format. This was very helpfull- Best wishes Winfried

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.