Roon cannot find output

It can´t find my Dirac, it cannot find internal Mac, not my External Soundcard. just nothing shows in the Audio prefs…

Hi @KnockKnock,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Do you have any active antivirus or firewall on the Core machine? If so can you try disabling temporarily and let us know if there is any change here?

Hi Dylan

Setup is very easy, ROON on MacosX and that´s it. No output devices found in ROON.

Stuff like Audirvana play fine

best KnockKnock

Hello @KnockKnock,

I wanted to follow up with you here, are you still seeing the same issue? Have you tried rebooting Roon and disabling any firewalls you have in place as per Dylan’s suggestions? This seems like a firewall blocking Roon’s access somewhere, please check to make sure Roon is allowed in your OSX Firewall using these instructions.

Thanks,
Noris

Sorry for the delay writing, yes it was the Firewall, dont know why and how it was turned on for ROON. Now it works. best KnockKnock

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.