Roon cannot locate my Core on my iPad

I am using a sonicTransporter i5 (v2.8) for my Roon Server (v1.8 Build 988). Generally, everything has been stable. Once when Roon couldn’t find my core, and after restarting my router, I followed some advice I found and changed the status of the Local Playback and Expose Roon Database settings. That fixed this issue. This time I haven’t been so lucky. After a lot of trial and tribulation, nothing has worked.

This is consistent on all of my devices; Roon cannot locate my Core on my iPad, iPhone, or any computer.

I have rebooted all devices, including my modem and router (Unifi Dream Router), and did an update and reboot of the sonicTransporter.

I’m at a loss as to what to do next.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

2 Likes

See this

1 Like

Deleting and reinstalling the app is more work. Try this first, it might be helpful. And it only takes a minute.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.