Roon can't load core without reinstall

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows Server 2019/ 1.7 Build 571 Stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet via router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Rednet 3- Ethernet

Description Of Issue

Suddenly my Roon is not loading. It tries to connect then spins that logo forever. I have to reinstall it, and then it works, but when I reboot my computer it can’t connect properly again.

Hi, @Jason_Teo, thanks for the report. Could you, please, tell if you remember when this issue started to occur? Any Windows or security updates which have been taken recently? Also, may I kindly ask you to follow a procedure described here and share logs package from your Core (WindowsServer2019)? If that is ok with, may I ask you to share it using GDrive or Dropbox link? If that does not work, we can find another way for you to do it.

Thanks!

Ivan

I got it working again. Uninstalled only settings and database, did clean install, then loaded a backup from before all these issues and things work now. Hopefully analysing all my music since then won’t cause this error again.

Analysed all my music, everything’s fine and working fine now. Thanks Ivan!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.