Roon cant locate Meridan devices on new PC. Old one working fine same devices

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

New Core machine that is not working-Windows 10 Pro latest update, Roon latest download from Roon site. Intel NIC.

Old machine that works perfectly-Windows 10 Pro latest update, Roon latest download from Roon site. Intel NIC.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Intel Nics, Virgin wifi router hub, CAT 6 cabling throughout.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Meridian 818v3 via ethernet and speaker link to DSP 8000SE
Meridian MC 200 via ethernet and speaker link to DSP 7200
Meridian MS 200 via ethernet and speaker link to converter and into Meridian DSP7000
Sky Q mainbox
Sky Q Minibox
Laptop PC

Description Of Issue

All these Meridian devices have worked 100% fine for over a year on Roon with my current PC. I built a new PC to an upgraded spec recently and wished to switch roon onto this PC. On the new PC everything is detected but the Meridian Items for playback. These are my main audio sources and the reason I have roon. I have tried flat install of Roon and using a backup from one Machine to the other. Tried updated NIC drivers etc etc. Reset my entire network and each device three time. I still cant find one meridian device on my network with Roon. Please help with this issue.

Hello @Ian_Parry, have you tried disabling your firewall temporarily to see if this helps? Same with any antivirus you might have on the new machine.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.