Roon client on Windows 10 crashes directly after open, how to reset initial view

Windows 10 Roon Client

After browsing an certain Publisher, my Roon client crashes.
How can I reset this to Home? Roon currently begins at this Publisher and crashes so fast I cannot even change the page.

Which file(s) I need to delete in AppData\Local\Roon?

The program Roon.exe version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 37e0
Start Time: 01d8bb697c84a361
Termination Time: 7
Application Path: C:\Users\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\Roon.exe
Report Id: b233d1fb-c010-4408-964f-38fad3a5f477
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Hang type: Unknown

Did reinstall, everything works
Open publisher, all fine
Set “Display more albums on screen”
Open publisher, crash

What is the publisher in question?

Max Ernst

a silly rule about 10 chars

I moved the Thomas Brinkmann releases in and out, and found out that
“2008 Thomas Brinkmann - When Horses Die” was the album which crashes the Client.
So, I removed the cover from the tags, cleared the deleted items from the database (library > clean) and readded this album.

But still, the client locks up. Strange.

Hey @Robbert_N,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in, and I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your windows 10 crashing. Let’s see if creating a fresh database may help you with this issue. Please follow the steps below:

• Create a Backup of your current database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder
  • Verify if the issue persists on a fresh database before restoring the backup

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1: