Roon Compatability With DarTZeel Integrated

I am blessed to have a DarTZeel LHC-208 Integrated Amplifier which produces awesome, organic music reproduction. I am also using an Innuos Zenith Mk3 music server, recently upgraded from the Innuos Zen Mini music server. While using the Zen Mini connected via USB, Roon was only able to locate my DarTZeel about 20% of the times I wanted to play music from my Tidal account. When Roon was able to locate my DarTZeel, the output was wonderful. I was expecting even further improvement when I replaced the Zen Mini with the Innuos Zenith Mk3; however, Roon has yet to be able to locate the DarTZeel so I can desinate it as the audio source and play selected music through it. Also, my DarTZeel dealer was running Roon through an Innuos Statement (their reference model at $14K) successfully last week; however, since they down;loaded Roon’s latest upgrade, they to are unable to have Roon locate their DarTZeel Integrated . Hope someone can provide a solution. Bing

Flag @support

I thought DartZeel was not yet certified for Roon? Am I missing something?

This thread is almost four years old, and the issue was nothing to do with whether the amplifier was certified as Roon Ready or not.

There’s lots of equipment that has not been certified as either Roon Ready or Roon Tested, yet will work with Roon.

Try using the USB connection from Roon Server direct to the DartZeel.

Thanks, that will work, but bypasses the DartZeel streamer. I am currently using a Metrum streamer until DartZeel certification as a Roon end point; as I’m not a fan of USB connection sound quality.

Has DartZeel actually submitted any of their products to Roon Labs for certification?

That’s for sure! I have a Loewe system and it works even better with Roon than with their own app (play-Fi).

LD

My understanding is they have as of September and are in the “final stage” of certification but don’t know status for sure.

OK, thanks for this. We’ll just have to wait and see whether they succeed in getting the certification.