mac os big sur 11.7.1 mac book pro 2.5 ghz quad cue intel core 17 16 gb

Networking Gear & Setup Details

wifi / no vpn

Connected Audio Devices

2 sonos 5 , sonos arc , three sonos one , 2 devilat phantom s

Number of Tracks in Library

no music storage , qobuz and tidal streaming

Description of Issue

i had to reinstall the roon core on my mac book pro and since then roon core can’t detect any of my speakers , was working fine previously

Can you post a screenshot of the list of available devices in Settings > Audio?

as requested

Hi Support,
Any follow on this problem?
Thanks

Hi @glenn_barling,

Please accept out apologies for the wait and thank you for your patience. As a first troubleshooting step, please fully reset RAATServer. We recommend performing a Backup first as a precaution, to save any DSP and library customization.

• Create a Backup of your current Roon database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RAATServer”
  • Rename“RAATServer” to “RAATServer_old”
  • Reinstall Roon from our Downloads Page

Afterward, I recommend restarting your router and any associated networking hardware (managed switches, etc.) to trigger any firmware updates. I recommend double-checking that multicast and UPnP are enabled in your router settings.

If you have a dual-band router or mesh setup, verify that your networked endpoints are on the same subnet or frequency as your Core.

Please also verify that you have the latest firmware installed on your Sonos and Devialet endpoints. We’ll be standing by to assist further and with more granular troubleshooting steps should these devices not appear in your Roon → Settings → Audio page/as available Zones.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.