Roon Core Connectivity Issues

I have nearly the Same Problems,
I have free trial membership. Roon core is installed on intel nuc, i7, 16 GB Ram, m2 ssd,128gb. Network avm 7490.
Have Connection from IPad with roon remote to Core, but very often interruptions. Have reboot everything, new installed, and try in a network from a frind with an other Intel nuc (same Performance).
Still same problems. Sometimes covers are shown, but no music is playing. Maybee the News Software failed?
Now it is not possible for me to lock in in Roon.
Maybe i try to often from different divises.

Best Regards
Klaus

Hi, I’ve split out your post to its own support topic…

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

Hi @Klaus_Permesang,

Please provide the additional setup details that @Carl mentioned as it would be helpful in troubleshooting this issue, specifically please let us know the network setup details.

Does the same issue occur on all of your zones, or just one zone? What DAC(s) are you using in this setup?

Auralic G1
canever Zero Uno Dac,
Fritzbox avm 7490
Intel nuc, only with Core
IPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S9, iPad 2019,
LAN connection,
From streamer to Dac with usb.
All Parts have actual Software.
Maybe the problem can result from the M2 ssd, which was use before from a friend for bis free trial roon abo?
We deleate ssd carefully, install core again. Still same problems.
Uninspected fault. Network problems.
But network work Fine. A second network in an other building, same results.
We check internal fittings from router. Everything ok.

Meanwhile i clan not log in to Roon.

Hi @Klaus_Permesang,

Have you confirmed that you are using the newest firmware on your Fritzbox? I have seen some reports that older firmware of Fritzbox can cause issues in Roon, so it’s worth a double check.

What error message are you seeing? If you try to install Roon on another PC, are you able to login properly using the other PC? This should help us determine if the issue is just with the NUC or all devices on this network.

Hi,
meanwhile roon let me not login. There is no fault message.
I think i try to often from two different networks.
There is no fault from Fritzbox. I had also try with Asus RT-AC 88U.
All items have newest software.
My free trial ends tomorrow. I have not hear one song.
Could you please reset my free trial, It is the only possiblity to get a chance to try roon.

Hi @Klaus_Permesang,

I will follow up via private message regarding the trial.

As for the login issue, can I please ask that you access your Roon logs by using these instructions and provide a copy via Dropbox / Google Drive?

If you don’t have either service, just let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.