Roon core crashes more than half the time when adding Qobuz tracks or Albums

Roon core crashes more than half the time when adding Qobuz tracks or Albums. The problem started about one month ago.

Hi,

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Hello @Julien_Wegmueller

That’s a frustrating issue to have for over a month. I’m glad you’re checking with us. Like @Carl mentioned, we need some more information before we can begin identifying the issue and finding a solution. Here’s a guide to the details we need.

To help our team resolve your issue, please make sure to describe the issue, and describe your setup:

Describe The Issue

When you start a thread in the #support category, Roon Support will need to know:

• What’s not working
  • How often the issue occurs

This could be “every time I start the app”, or “every time I click a certain button”,etc.

If you’re having a crash or an issue that happens sporadically, it’s helpful if you can let us know an approximate time for when it last happened.

Describe Your Setup

It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so our team can get a clear understanding of the issue.

Your post should include:

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

• Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)

• Audio devices in use

• Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

I appreciate your help – including these details helps us resolve your issues faster.

Hello @Julien_Wegmueller,

It’s been a while since we posted anything on this thread. I was wondering, is there anything we can do to help now? :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 45 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.