Windows 10, Nuc7i5, 16 GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Unifi USG, USW-24-POE, NanoHD

Connected Audio Devices

Chromecast audio

Library Size

Around 10,000 tracks

Description of Issue

When I first connect to my CCA, my Roon Core is crashing. I restart it, connect to the CCA, and it’s fine.

Hi @anon10609173, thanks for reaching out. When you say you’re connecting the CCA, what exactly are you doing? Enabling it in Roon?

And, after a reboot, is everything continuing to work fine or are you able to get back into this state again with the CCA?

I meant when I start to play to that endpoint. The CCAs set up fine, it’s just when I try to play on that endpoint when I have not for some period of time (let’s call that at least 30 minutes), as soon as I start playing something, my Core crashes. I restart Roon on the Core and it will be fine, essentially forever, until I let it sit with nothing playing for that period of time and this all repeats

Thanks for the info, @anon10609173.

Please note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions. The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.