Roon Core Does Not Appear on Network

Roon Core Machine

Nucleus+ with internal Samsung 4TB SSD that I installed when I first got the it.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

It is hard-wired to an Arachnid network.

Connected Audio Devices

I drives two sonos Z80’s.

Number of Tracks in Library

There are perhaps 8000 tracks in the library.

Description of Issue

I am unable to see my Roon Nucleus+ on the network. The device was purchased several months ago and has functioned well without incident until today.

The device was purchased several months ago and has functioned well without incident until today.

I have rebooted it several times but do it does not appear on the network and the client apps can’t find it. I have a monitor hooked to it and nothing appears.

If you cannot see anything on the monitor when directly connected by HDMI it does not sound promising unfortunately.
Possible hardware failure.
We will have to wait for @support .

1 Like

Hey @Stephen_Boswell,

We’re terribly sorry to hear that you were unable to use your Nucleus. We’d love to help sort this out.

Since your Nucleus seems to still be connected to our servers, my hopes are that we might get things working. Would you please reboot your Nucleus again, including unplugging it from power. Please, power it on again, make sure it is connected via Ethernet. Can you access the Web UI?

If not, would you please follow these instructions to reset the Nucleus’ network settings?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.