Roon core is not working

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Hello

All I have is “Choose your Roon core” on my screen…also, “find my Roon core” and “use this mac”.

I clicked on a popup with “Roon updates”, within minutes the music stopped and Im now stuck with this page, “Choose your Roon Core”. My 2nd MacBook and cellphone can’t find the core either.

When I clicked on the update I must have changed a setting

Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe,

Are you seeing an Unauthorize Core button? If so, click it and you should be able to connect to your Core.

Cheers, Greg

Greg

Hello. I’m not seeing an unauthorized button. I still have nothing 6 hours later.

I opened a 2nd account with Roon but now my Aries G2 is not recognized…no music tonight…back to Sonos, trouble free Sonos.

Joe

Does this help?

Hello @Michel_Obrien, these guys have the right idea. Please try the “use this mac” option and when told to unauthorized your previous core, do that.

This may be relevant to a problem that has just arisen with Roon for me. If I select “Use this Mac”, will Roon relaunch with all the same tags that I have created over the last year. I don’t want to lose those.

Nuwriy

Hello. Being new to Roon explains a lot, I followed their instructions and was up and running Saturday afternoon.

Thanks

Joe

Jack

Hello. I didn’t loose any tags, everything was the same. I had no choice but to click on “unauthorized” as my core was frozen/ not working. I’m new to Roon, so maybe best ask the community.

Joe

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.