Roon Core Login and password not saved

Roon remembers the login and password until I shut down the computer. After restart, I have to re-enter the login and password. Annoying as I know it’s not supposed to be this way so I must have a setting wrong although I can’t figure out which. Also My Profile account info doesn’t seem to remember my CC info that I entered for the subscription when the trial expires. Thanks for any help.

Roon Core is running on a Ryzen 7 3700 CPU, ASRock B550 Taichi mobo, 32GB 3600 DRAM.
Windows 10 Home with latest updates
Connected by Netgear WiFi R6300v2 router @ 5GHz to Cary Audio DMS-550 in my home stereo

1 Like

I’ve moved your post to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

Hi @Raphael_Pei,

Welcome to the forum! Can you please use these instructions to send me a set of your Roon logs for review? If you have issues accessing or don’t have a file transfer service, just let me know and I can provide one. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I’m having exactly the same issue, needing to type in the password for each logon with the PC, also on Windows 10. Could you please share any fix?

Also, my Roon on the PC keeps shutting itself down. Uninstalls and reinstalls afresh, with the right 64 bit version make no difference. I’d also appreciate any suggestions to fix this, as I’m in my 14 day trial mode and the combination of both issues is a bother!

Sure will.

I don’t have a problem with shutting down. I’m on a 2 month trial from Cary Audio since I bought a DMS-550. I was thinking it might because I’m on a trial, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Frankly, I can’t see using a streaming service like Qobuz without Roon. I’ve already signed up for the subscription.

Thank you!

Technical Support,

Any progress on figuring this out?

R

1 Like

Hi @Raphael_Pei,

Thanks for sending those logs over! I have forwarded them to QA for closer inspection and we are looking into this issue further internally.

Hi, while you’re waiting on a solution, I found that putting the computer into “sleep” mode, rather than “shut down” in Windows 10, allowed Roon to open up straight away, without need to login again, after the computer re-emerged from its slumber.

I

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Getting logged out of Roon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.