Roon core not communicating with peripheral devices

MacOS. MacBook Pro (late 2012) running MacOS Catalina. Latest version of Roon.

Ziggo router in bridge mode to an Apple Airport Extreme AC (the last model they made). All devices use the same network. MacBook is wired using Cat 5e Ethernet. BlueSound Node 2 is connected via 2.4 GHz. IPAd Air and iPhone 12 are both connected via 5GHz and both are running the latest version of iOS. Also I have an Airport Express (2.4 GHz) which is on the same network.

Coaxial from BlueSound Node 2 into amp. Airport Express is connected via 3.5 mm analog out into integrated speakers.

The Roon software indexed my library and seems to run normally. However it is not able to discover my endpoints (The BlueSound Node 2 and the Airport Express. My phone and tablet using Roon Remote are not able to find the core, they just keep searching for it. I have restarted all devices and networking hardware. Please help, as the trial is about to run out and this has already taken much more time than I expected.

Hey @Alex_Delaney,

A belated welcome to the Roon community :wave:

I am so sorry for missing out on your request for this long. I was wondering if you could please try the following:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Restart/Reinstall the Roon App to generate a new Roon folder
  • (Optional) Restore Roon from a backup at least a week before this issue started

If you do not have any backups, unfortunately you will need to start with a fresh database.

Thanks in advance :pray: