Roon Core not seeing ELAC Discovery Endpoint

Hey @Randy_Moziejko,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! After playing catch up on this thread, the next step here would be to try connecting your ELAC Discovery directly to your router via ethernet, and see if you run into similar issues.

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

I did hook it up via Ethernet cable directly to the router and it worked fine during a short 30 minute test. Now I’ll be making an Ethernet run from my basement to a room far away. That’s not over the basement. Was hoping to avoid that

Hey @Randy_Moziejko,

Thanks for letting me know. I empathize with not wanting to deal with long cordage, I do apologize about that. I wanted to check in on your status with your audio playback issues.

Have things improved? If not, please grab a timestamp of when you see an error message or when your audio cuts out.

-Ben

So for the past week or so I’ve had no issues (knock on wood) with everything on the wireless and no Ethernet

1 Like

Hey @Randy_Moziejko,

That’s great to hear! I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now, but if you do end up running into issues again, feel free to reach out to me, or submit a fresh thread and we can dig in!

-Ben

Thank you Ben

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.