Roon Core shuts down after 30 sec

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Home, OS-version 18362836, HP EliteBook i5-3220M 2,60 GHz, 4 GB RAM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus AC2400 4x4x dual Band Gigabite router, Ethernet
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Devialet 800

Roon has worked seamless since installed (several years ago), but after latest update the core shuts down after 30 sec (and seems not to configure/load properly)

Last update of roon or windows…if windows check your graphics drivers and list you hardware details with more info

Roon as I noticed, but Windows has updated as well.
Graphic driver is reported to be working well and updated.
My devialet is connected with Ethernet.Which more hardware details are missing? (Ref above)

Further info; As I switch and connect to my desktop as device (dragonfly), the core does not crash but no album pictures are shown - however it plays.
When connected to Devialet as source the core crashes after 30 sec

More details about the hardware and software on your core not your endpoint

SW - Windows 10 Home, OS-version 18362836, 64 byte
HW - HP EliteBook i5-3220M, 2,60 GHz, 4 GB RAM

Hi,

I had similar issues but after updating the latest .NET software (in Windows update) which was released in Sweden a few days ago, Roon works pefectly.

Hi @Johan_Nilsson — Sorry for the trouble here!

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

Thanks! Here you go;

HI @dylan - Did you got my file?
BR/jn

Hello @Johan_Nilsson, and thanks for your report! I’ve submitted a report to our QA team for further analysis. In the meantime, could you please:

1. Restart your core
  2. Reinstall your graphics card drivers
  3. Make sure you have the latest .Net installed

Let me know if any of those changes the behavior of the core. Thanks!

Graphic card driver and .Net updated. Now it works fine.
Thanks @nuwriy, @dylan and @Sigurd_Ruschkowski for your input

2 Likes

Um yeah yr welcome too I did say this in the first reply to your issue

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.