Roon Core started, not visible

Thank Cluj for this! I appreciate you being so understanding, @DanMtsn. Greetings from a fellow clujeancă :grin: !

1 Like

@beka
@support
this is happening again - Roon is started but no GUI and remotes cannot connect. Also the white rectangle with red diagonals; also briefly appearing in Task Manager, all as described in the initial post.
I was able to solve it as follows:
I removed Roon from the list of allowed apps in the windows firewall; then restarted; allowed through firewall again; another restart and Roon finally agreed to start - but it asked me to log in again. Logged in and now it works fine.

Can you please investigate why this keeps happening as it is very unpleasant to troubleshoot everytime I want to listen to some music?
Thank you

Hey @DanMtsn,

I’m so sorry to hear about the issue reoccurring! In the past three days, were you able to successfully use Roon, or did the issue reappear?

Our technical team would be best suited to help in case it has happened again. This thread is in their queue.

(PS: Sorry for the delay - support is closed over the weekend)

In the past three days it has worked. It’s quite unpredictable…

I guess for the moment that is great news, @DanMtsn. I’ll be on the lookout for a post from you, just to make sure we’re around to help :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.