ROON core to wired audio device

ROON core to wired audio device
An extremely noisy wi-fi environment in my apartment has prevented various attempted wireless solutions for moving music from a MS OS10 computer (ROON core, FLAC local library) to an audio system several rooms away (Wyred DAC1 to amplifier to speakers). Failed attempts have included wireless pairing of Sonos Connect devices and Chromecast Audio. A wired solution is potentially available, but I am not sure how to implement it. Between the two rooms in question- computer and DAC audio target- are in-wall coaxial cable. At each end, coax is terminated by an Actiontec MoCA 2.0 Ethernet to Coax Adapter. That provides LAN Ethernet cabling from room to room. My question is- How to get ROON to work with the DAC? The Wyred DAC1 inputs include toslink, USB and coax. I think that Chromecast Audio can be used in a wired mode, for example with Cable Matters Micro USB to Ethernet Adapter. However, how will ROON then “see” the Chromecast Audio device if it is in wired mode? Can this be made to work, or is something else needed? Inexpensive solutions preferred, but will consider all options. Please keep proposed solutions concrete and relatively acronym-free, as I am not very savvy in networking matters.