Roon Crash in my 2 Macs

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac Pro 3.9 Ghz Quad Core Intel Xeon .Memory 32 gb

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wi Fi 4 G Modem Sagemcom

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

On the Mac pro I use Pro Tools Duet and on the Macbook pro I use Chord Hugo TT always USB connection type

Description Of Issue
1244/5000
I have been a Roon user for 1 year and a half I use it on two machines and it was always perfect so much that I renewed my membership, for a month I first had problems for roon to communicate with tidal, it does not accept my username and password, but the worst came After a week ago in both machines when I want to use roon it crashes, it did it first in my Apple Powerbook 2012 and now in my new powermac, I did not make any changes in either of the two machines, only the update that Roon offers software I use is MacOS 10.9.5 and it could not update them because some software that I use in my work works only with that update, I tried to throw everything from roon to try to install it again I did it and I managed to open it but at 20 minutes it crashes again I also tried to load a roon software antarior 1.7 5xx I do not remember exactly, with the same result, I wanted to know how to delete all traces of roon from the machine and reinstall it or if they have any other ideas How to solve this, could it be a compatibility problem with the operating system? and in that case there is a way to use the latest roon update that would work with MacOs 10.9.5, in advance thanks for your attention and I await your response

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.