Roon crash when searching album then hitting back mouse button

I have roon 1.7, using on a windows 10 machine as both core and end point.

When I search a track name in an album using the filter box then hit the back button on my mouse roon crashes every time.

I have about 3000 albums.

Is there a reason you’re still on 1.7? If not, I’d suggest you upgrade to see if it helps.

Hey @Wanderer46,

It’s great to see you on the Roon Community! You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I see that you’ve recently updated your core to 2.0, are you still running into issues?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

Yup still crashes when I do this.

Hey @Wanderer46,

Thanks for the update. If you could please take note of the date and time, and reproduce this issue a few times?

From there, we’ll enable diagnostics on your account and take a look at what might be going on at the time of the crash.

With that, can you please fill out the necessary system information below, and if you could include a screen recording of the crash, that would be even more helpful :pray:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.