Roon Crashed and I can't restore from Backup

Mac OS: 10.14.4, Latest Roon release

Network is fine, no issues at all

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

Allo DigiOne

Description Of Issue

Roon crashed, I logged in online, but can’t bring Roon on my Mac back up. I’ve tried restoring from backup, but that doesn’t work either. Need some help here…

Never mind, I was able to get it back after logging back in a few more times. Not sure what happened or why though.

That said…now Roon runs, but nothing in it works. Getting frustrated so I’m going to reboot and worry about it tomorrow.

Re-installing Roon and restoring back-up?

Tried, that and the backup wouldn’t load. Sent me to support.

I’ve removed Roon from everywhere I can find and have reloaded. Somehow it still knows my network and libraries, so I’ve removed and re-added them to Roon and it’s re-learning my libraries.

So do you have a list of instructions for removing Roon 100% from my Mac so I can start from scratch again?

Found it. I deleted the corrupted DB and am fine now thanks.

Hi @Michael_Jacobs — Apologies for the trouble here!

It sounds like you were able to get things working, but I wanted to check in and make sure you’re still not experiencing any issues. Are things running okay for you now?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.