Roon Crashes every morning

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Running Mac OS 10.15.1. Latest build (505 stable)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi System. Roon devices (Bluesound) are connected via Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

See above

Description Of Issue

Every morning Roon album screen is blank. It was fully populated the night before. A button says ‘try removing some focus criteria’. I never use that feature. When I click on the focus button Roon crashes and has to be launched again. This happens every morning, I reported this months ago and despite assurances nothing has been fixed. I love Roon and use it every day. Sadly, it crashes every day.

@support - this is an ongoing issue, and you should have the diagnostic reports; see:

Hi Geoff

I don’t understand your response. I’ve sent quite a few diagnostic logs in the past, but in October I stopped hearing from Dylan on this.

It seems this problem has gone on and on and certainly it should be able to be resolved after months.

Thanks

Mel

I was simply alerting Support to the fact that this is an ongoing issue, so they should first review their case notes rather than opening a fresh case.

Right. Thanks.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problems with ‘focus’ and crashing

Continuing discussion in the original thread here: