Roon crashes occasionally and loses all albums from one (out of two) network shares

Hi @Sven_Eschholz ---- Thank you again for your continued feedback and more importantly, thank you for your patience while our team has been looking into this behavior for you.

Continuing forward, our techs have updated your ticket and passed it back to me with the results from their log analysis. They have informed me that they can see the error occurring in the log traces but they are inconclusive in the sense that there is nothing indicating the “cause” of the error. In light of this the team has asked if you would kindly perform the following to try and isolate the issue:

• Please temporarily disable the “iTunes” watch folder in the application.

example
    31 PM

• As you did previously…The next time you encounter this error with the HDX would you kindly provide me with the following time stamps:

• Timestamp #1 - When you notice that the album count has dropped.
    • Timestamp #2 - When you use force a rescan to restore the album count in Roon.

" From time to time I note that all albums get lost from the Naim HDX i.e. my album count gets down from >7200 to something around 4000. When I force a rescan of the share point, Roon adds them back. No idea why this happens.

I want to reassure you that the above configuration is only temporary and by no means do we expect the QNAP to be “left out” .

-Eric