Roon Crashes out on +Add Folder

Suddenly whenever I click +Add Folder, ROON instantly crashes. Not happened before. tried reloading Roon, etc. No joy. Repeatedly happening. Running on Mac mini. Any ideas?

@support

Hello @Malcolm_Stephenson,

Do you have any other devices capable of connecting to the Mac mini as a Roon remote like a smartphone or tablet? Are you seeing the same crash when using another device as the remote?

-John

1 Like

John, yes I am. On iPhone Roon crashes when I click Add Folder then restarts in the background. The only folder I can access is the default Music folder.

Malcolm

Hi @Malcolm_Stephenson,

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Hi @Malcolm_Stephenson,

The team took a look at this and is hoping that you could do the following so we can get some additional information about what is causing this behavior:

1. Open Terminal on Mac
  2. run ls -la /Users/malcolmstephenson

Copy the Terminal output of this and paste it into a text document. Share that document with us here and the team will take a look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.