Roon crashes sometimes during playback

Dylan please check my log files that I share with you ; Kindly try to diagnose the issue

Hi Paris,
I sent the log files directly to Dylan 5 days ago or at least I tried? Today roon is running quiet fine. There were just two skipped tracks but no stops that we know and I am listening for 5 hours now. I just restarted my Innuos Mini. Perhaps it is because I am listening to classical music today? :wink:

I am too =having crash …

Thanks for sending those over, @Dr_Paris_Ng_Kwok_Chy. Our team is looking into this and we’ll be in touch ASAP once their investigation is complete.

Hi @Dr_Paris_Ng_Kwok_Chy,
this stopping issue is almost gone for me. There was an update from innuos. Thus at least runs for hours without stop and pause mode. I posted this in a different thread with an link to the innuos update.
Is this problem still on with you? Dylan wrote that there might be some strange response from the my naim devices?

Thks for reaching out; so far seems to be more stable

Today playing with the roon…it again stop and crash for a few seconds …playback stop and later return back to the page I was browsing …just like previously …SO DYLAN HOW ???

a few minutes ago…it happen very rapidly …

Hi @Dr_Paris_Ng_Kwok_Chy

Have you tried using Roon on the latest version? Are you still seeing issues on the latest?

Sorry for the late reply, so far not much of the issues. This for reaching out to me

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.