Roon crashing permanently after latest update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Audiodata musicserver MSII

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Hi, after installing the latest Roon-update - the Roon appliance crahes again and again on my Audiodata Musicserver MSII. Restart of musiserver and/or Roon appliance on my MacBook-air do not make the problem go away.

Once the appliance is restarted which takes much longer than usually the program is running for like 10-15sec. and than Roon crashes again. Please see attached Foto.
any help is much appreciated

cheers
Uli

That is what it looks like this morning …

I think roon is preinstalled on your server and so I’d contact the manufacturer to see if they have any input.

Hello @Uli_Busgen, and thanks for your report! I’d like to get a report over to our team so we can take a look at this. Could you please reproduce the crash one more time, reply with a timestamp when you do, and use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Hi Nuwriy,

thanx for your reply. The MSII is now with Audiodata. They are looking at the issue on location and will get in touch with you guys if they get stuck at one point.
It is however clearly not a hardware issue and the Roon core is running fine as well. So we will see …
thanx and kind regards
Uli

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.