Roon Crashing Repeatedly

I am using a Nucleus connected directly to Ethernet and connected to a Dcs Rossini DAC. It worked with no issues for the last few years until the recent Roon update. I have updated my app and I have the latest version of Roon installed. It crashes every listening session, sometimes more than once, and seems to be increasing in frequency. This occurs whether I’m listening to Tidal, Qobuz, or my downloads. If I turn off the Nucleus and power back on it reconnects and works properly. Any guidance is helpful.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Roon on Nucleus Crashing Repeatedly

Hey @Wally_Baldwin,

Thanks so much for bringing this up - it is easy to see how an enjoyable experience can be cut short with such a behavior. I am so sorry you are experiencing this.

I am just as sorry that we’re replying this late :pleading_face: . It’s taking us longer than usual to get back to everyone, but we’re keeping at it.

When the issue occurs, are you still able to access the Nucleus Web UI? Could you please attach a screenshot of that?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi Rebeka,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ll try and send a screen shot. I have bypassed my nucleus and streamed Tidal and Qobuz direct from my DAC and have no issues. My nucleus is maybe two or three years old and I believe this is the problem. Not sure what the warranty is on it but it’s disappointing if it’s failing after only a few years. All updates have been installed. I’ll send a screenshot next time it occurs.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.