Roon Crashing When Importing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
INTEL NUC NUC8I5BEH
Roon Rock, V1.0, build 186
Roon Server, V1.7, build 528

Note that the server did not crash, only Roon running on my iMac where I initiated the import. It is running the latest MacOS and the latest Roon software.

Model Identifier: iMac17,1
Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i7|
Processor Speed: 4 GHz
Memory: 24 GB

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Motorola Cable Modem
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
microRendu over Ethernet

Description Of Issue
In the past, I have reported (and Roon has confirmed) bugs that cause Roon to crash when importing files from sources like LivePhish and Nugs.net. I have been waiting several years for that to be fixed. Now, it has gotten far worse. It is crashing when I try to import CD rips, leaving me unable to add newly purchased music. Rips are all Apple Lossless.

I reported other crashing issues earlier and fixing them temporarily fixed importing, but now it is broken again.

To work around this bug, I tried to follow the instructions pointed to by the README installed on my Roon Rock, but it is out of date. The directory structure has changed and https://kb.roonlabs.com/Roon_OS_Data_Directory has not been updated since 2018. It is not clear where to copy new files to get them to be imported.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon Rock Crashing Repeatedly