Roon & Dirac integration again

Update, I tested this setup now and it seems ok (need to verify with measurements) -

1. Copying of the Left and Right channels

2. Reducing gain on the LFE (this is wrong for surround content with original content in the LFE, maybe the reduction should be done at the mix section I’m just uncertain of how it function)

3. High Pass for the fronts -

4. Low Pass for the Sub (which they wouldn’t call it LFE here) -

This is for stereo (2.0 --> 2.1).
For 5.1 I should add mixing and High Pass filter for the surround channels and figure out where and how in chain to reduce gain only for the summing and not the whole sub (as to not reduce gain for original LFE content),

Thanks @mitr for the pointers and encouragement :slight_smile:

I still think a proper B.M UI which won’t raise doubts, be prone to user error and will handle switching config between 2.0 and 5.1 correctly is more fitting to what I’ve learned is the Roon way (listen to music in peace without worries we might have missed a knob or misinterpreted a setting).

@brian - Kudos to you guys for the powerful DSP section. Adding a BM UI should be a breeze for you as it’s just a UI setting on top of existing features + plus some configuration automation for switching between 2.0 and 5.1.