Roon does not export some albums [Resolved]

I have been exporting my complete library using ROON so that I can take advantage of roon tags embedded in the files.

However I have noticed that som albums that contain “…” at the end of its name are not exported. Barbra Streisand album
Album name is JUST FOR THE RECORD…"
strangely the album from metallica has been exported with no problems
ALbum name “… AND JUSTICA FOR ALL”

@support
I came to this conclusion because out of 2000 albums only 2 were not exported

1 Barbra Streisand album name JUST FOR THE RECORD… A 4 disc album
2 Craig David album name THE STORY GOES ON…

I have tried renaming folders changing tags and some other combinations however these albums cannot be exported … I don’t know why. Both are CD rips into FLACs

ANd the only common thing I have found is that the album names end with 3 dots

I run rooncore and remote on a windows pc

I watched the temporary files folder during export… Roon copies the files to a folder however after that export gives an error and after that the temp folder is deleted automatically.

Hi @Serkan_Kuyumcu ----- Thank you for the report! We are going to try to replicate this behavior in house and once my teach team has had a chance to test, I will be sure to update this thread with out thoughts/findings.

-Eric

Thank you.

However I would like to inform you that, today I reripped my Barbra Streisand CD then rescanned all my folders after deleting database and roon imported successfully

Hi @Serkan_Kuyumcu ---- Thank you for the update and I am please to hear that things are now stable after starting fresh. If you notice this behavior again, please drop me a line and I will be glad to help.

Happy listening!
-Eric