Roon does not install on iPadOS 13.6 Beta 2

Was installed and working on iPadOS 13.5.5 beta 1. Updated to iPadOS 13.6 Beta 2 and app failed to connect to core. Deleted and tried to reinstall, but unable to as App Store says “This app requires specific features not available on this device.”

1 Like

Can you roll back the iOS version to a stable one. Running beta versions means you may well run in to issues with apps. Doesn’t happen very often but it’s beta for a reason…

Hmmm I better go check mine…That would be a tad inconvenient

Actually I will stick with it until fixed. Amazingly it works on my iPadPro but not my iPad. Also works on iPhoneXr with iOS 13.6 Beta 2.

Er no, I run betas/early builds of pretty much everything and rarely have an issue. Comes from working at Microsoft for 13 years :slight_smile:

I was there for 10 and now enjoy not being on the latest builds :slight_smile:

Absolutely, as I said in my first reply there are rarely issues with beta builds but they are still beta and that means that things *might * just not work. That’s the whole point of a large scale beta test. To find, as far as possible, any bugs before release.

Even that doesn’t always work though. Look at the recent issues of a recent macOS release and Adobe as an example