Roon does not recognise my WiFi endpoints

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Nucleus, Roon version 1.7 (build 610), Roon OS 1.0 (build 227)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google Mesh WiFi. Roon core and Apple IMac are connected directly via Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Devices connected directly via USB work fine (Chord MScaler, Chord Dave, Chord Blu2, Devialet Expert Pro).

Description Of Issue

None of my WiFi endpoints are recognised - they do not even show up on the “Settings - Audio” menu. This includes a Chord 2Go, an Apple TV, and the Devialet Expert Pro (when connected to the network wirelessly). All of these devices are present on the network, and there is no problem accessing them e.g. via Airplay. It seems as though Roon is not seeing the WiFi portion of the network for some reason.

Fixed it! I was using an ethernet router, which was between my Google Mesh Wifi and the Roon Nucleus. I connected them directly and now it works.

Hello @Michael_Margerum, glad you found a solution so quickly! Please let us know if you notice any further issues, we’re happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.