Roon does not stream to my Devialet Expert Pro

@Thomas_Dittenhofer You have a thorny problem, indeed. I guess support will need to assist you. Viel Glück!

You need to enable the Ethernet port on your devialet in the configutator of your devialet. Given that your devialet appears to be connected to your wifi network, it is strange that you are not getting the Roon wifi version - in default of the Ethernet not working. One thing you might want to remove the Ethernet cable from your devialet, reboot your devialet, with a bit of luck, you should get the wifi version running.

This might be a stupid question - is your PC on the same wifi network as your devialet?

Here are my latest news. After hours of struggle my System runs!!
First I made a test with another PC in my Network and installed DevialetAir Driver successfully. It recognized “My Devialet-ETH”.This is the proof that with my Laptop was something wrong. I reinstalled windows10 and for any reason I do not understand after installing DevialetAir Driver alone I got a strange Devialet-ETH signal. For 2 seconds it was there than gone again switching on and off. Then my last trial was I installed Roon and deleted the Devialet Driver. And after several trials to get a connection finally the miracle happened and the expert was streaming my music!!
Now I need a glas of red wine…
Thanks to you guys for your support and helpful ideas.

Glad to hear you got it working, and I hope it stays that way!

I am glad to see you got it working! It can be very frustrating given the number of things that can go wrong. Enjoy the music!

Great news, Thomas! Red wine makes music sound even sweeter! :wine_glass: