Roon does not sync correctly with Tidal favorites

For some reason some of my most recent Tidal favorites do not appear in my roon library. I am also experiencing problems when I delete an album which is taken from Tidal favourites. In the past, this operation has always worked removing the favourite flag from Tidal and removing the album from Roon BUT NOW… the deletion fails with Roon saying that it cannot find the file. Is it a known issue?

I am using the most recent version of ROCK on a NUC.

Hi @simonratti,

Is there any change in behavior if you reboot your ROCK and networking gear? What if you try signing out and back into TIDAL via the Roon Settings -> Services tab?

Hello, I have already tried all these options, including logging out and in again. No way. My library now contains some albums that point nowhere and I do not know how to resync correctly.
Thanks for helping.
Look…this is Tidal

and this is Roon

Do you see the mismatch?

Jackie Leven is on Tidal but not on Roon
Weyes Blood is on Roon but not on Tidal and if i try to remove it from Roon …this is what i see:

And of course it remains untouched.

And if i try to play… it does not work either

Hi @simoneratti,

I assume you have also tried the “Sync Library Now” feature in Roon Settings -> Services -> Edit button next to TIDAL -> Sync Library Now?

If there is no change with that either, can you try clearing the TIDAL cache?

• Exit out of Roon
  • Stop RoonServer from running in the ROCK Web UI
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting RoonServer and verify if the issue still occurs

I experienced a few identical issues with Tidal favorites recently. When I closed down Roon on the core (Mac mini) and controller (MacBook Pro) and rebooted the core Mac mini it all resolved.

Hello, the feature “Sync Now” always displays the following message:

It appears it is constantly syncing and it shows no button/ command to force an immediate sync.

Apart from this… I have turned off ROCK and all the devices with a remote installed on them (I probably never had all of them off together). This action finally cleaned the ROCK library from the bad links BUT it did not solve the synchronization issue as I have still favourites in tidal which are not visible on ROCK. We are getting closer to a solution but the issue is not gone yet. Of course… I have logged out and into Tidal again after restarting everything.

As you can see

The Tidal app shows Jackie Leven, Burial and Frank Zappa albums in my favourites:

But Roon is still missing them: