Roon does odd things to Tidal albums

Dear friends,

Lately Roon has gone haywire. It’s not a consistent problem however.
Examples:
Chicago album ‘live at Carnegie Hall’: On tidal I get to see the full song listing in the correct sequence. On Roon however, the sequence is mixed up and when playing the album over Roon, the songs that are played are not consistent with the information shown on my tablet.

Paul McCartney, first solo album: Goes fine until ‘Singalong Junk’ after that Roon gets titles and songs played wrong.

Deleting the albums from my collection did not help.
Suggestions anyone?
Thanks for your help in this matter

Rahaël

The Chicago one is definitely messed up in roon compared to tidal and the cd listing on Amazon.

Hi @Raphael_Gallis,

Can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing in Roon?

Thanks!

Dylan,

Here’s an image. As you can see the order of the songs is not as they should be. (e.g. I’m a Man should be the final one). Hope this helps. For the McCartney albums it’s a bit harder as the number playing doesnt match the visible info. I am not sure how to get you a audio+ visual printscreen.

Another screenshot. The song playing is ‘colour my world’. Roon however states is ‘happy cause I’m going home’

Another screenshot, now from the McCartney album.
The first 2 songs play ok, then it should play ‘every night’ however it plays ‘kreen akrore’. Funny thing is that even the songtext of 'every night scrolls through, like it’s playing the song.

Thanks for the screenshots here, @Raphael_Gallis. We’ve submitted a ticket for our team to investigate further and we’ll be sure to follow up with you soon.

Hi @Raphael_Gallis. Please would you verify whether or not this is now fixed?

Hello Joel,

Thanks for the reply.
nrs 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 11 ok
nr 3,4,5: 6,12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 music corresponds to title but when played the title next to the ‘play/pause’ sign changes into that of another song.

The songs on the McCartney album now seem to be fixed.
Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
Raphaël

Thanks for letting us know, @Raphael_Gallis — We are continuing to investigate.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.