Roon doesn’t update “new releases for me”

Core Machine
NUC10i5

Network Details

Audio Devices

Description of Issue

I’m new at Roon having subscribed 3 weeks ago as an additional service to my Qobuz subscription.

I love the service but I’m having an issue I can’t resolve. On the home section, it doesn’t update the new releases for you part.

The last entries are from 9. April. I miss these recommendations from Qobuz or Roon. How can I have them regularly updated on Roon?

Hello Peter and Welcome to the community. What is the setting for your New Releases, Sort By Relevance or Sort by Newest?

Select the more button, look in top right corner next to filter. Select Sort By Newest so new recommendations are always displayed at the top.

Hi Peter and welcome aboard.

We’re already waiting for updates on this well known issue over here ‘New releases for you’ still not updating

Join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: ‘New releases for you’ still not updating

Hey @Peter_Rasonyi – welcome aboard and sorry about your troubles. I have added your voice to the thread linked to by by @RBO (thanks for that). In the interest of keeping all information in one place, let’s continue there and close this one here.

2 Likes