Mac OS 12.6
Roon Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

wifi

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

10k tracks

Description of Issue

Roon doesn’t find Roon-Ready audio devices – Bluesound Node (feeding Rotel amp) and Pulse mini 2i, and Naim Muso

John, sorry to hear you are having issues. I am a fellow user, but to improve the support the community can provide to you, can you please provide some additional information:

• Have you rebooted your Nucleus and Mac, and even your network?
  • What version of Roon Server are you running?
  • More details about your network (connected devices, brand of router, is everything on WiFi or only some devices?
  • Is this a recent issue or one for which you have been experiencing for awhile? If the former, has anything changed in your network?

The more details you provide the better we can troubleshoot with you.

Hello Robert,
I have rebooted everything – Mac, Nucleus & network
When I did a reboot I downloaded new versions of all Roon software – I think roonserver5?
Xfinity wifi, eero mesh (for coverage), Mac & Nucleus are on wired ethernet into router, everything-else on WIFI (a 2nd Mac, iPad, 2 iPhones, 3 printers, Bluesound Node & speaker, Naim, garage-door opener!)
New issue after installing Bluesound (replacing old Sonos speakers that weren’t working well)

Thanks!!, John

Are your eero mesh devices configured in bridge mode? I am concerned you have two networks running, or two subnets (different IP address ranges). I am not sure what you mean by roonserver5 though.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.