Synology DS1618+, with Roon Core running in a container
Ubiquiti USG Pro router
Aruba S2500 switch
Direct Ethernet connection from playback device (below) to switch, and from Roon Core to switch
PC running Windows 10 Enterprise (Intel Core i9-10940K, 128Gb RAM)
RME ADI-2 DAC connected via USB
I have subscriptions to both TIDAL and Qobuz. I live in the US.
- In the Roon client, search for “Alash Ensemble”
- Select the artist result for “Alash Ensemble”
- Note that Roon only shows a single album in their discography (EDIT: the single album is available from both Qobuz and TIDAL)
- Open the TIDAL client, search for “Alash Ensemble”. It shows only that single album in the artist’s discography
- Open the Qobuz client, search for “Alash Ensemble”. It shows three albums. All of those are available for streaming.
Roon shows the union of both sets of albums
Roon is only showing results from TIDAL