Roon doesn't find Qobuz content

Roon Core Machine

Synology DS1618+, with Roon Core running in a container

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti USG Pro router
Aruba S2500 switch
Direct Ethernet connection from playback device (below) to switch, and from Roon Core to switch

Connected Audio Devices

PC running Windows 10 Enterprise (Intel Core i9-10940K, 128Gb RAM)
RME ADI-2 DAC connected via USB

Number of Tracks in Library

6900 track

Description of Issue

I have subscriptions to both TIDAL and Qobuz. I live in the US.

Repro steps:

1. In the Roon client, search for “Alash Ensemble”
  2. Select the artist result for “Alash Ensemble”
  3. Note that Roon only shows a single album in their discography (EDIT: the single album is available from both Qobuz and TIDAL)
  4. Open the TIDAL client, search for “Alash Ensemble”. It shows only that single album in the artist’s discography
  5. Open the Qobuz client, search for “Alash Ensemble”. It shows three albums. All of those are available for streaming.

Expected:
Roon shows the union of both sets of albums

Actual:
Roon is only showing results from TIDAL

I only get one album as a result when following your description, but it has both the Tidal and Qobuz symbol in it.
Something is wrong in the album title vs artist description for this particular one
Try searching just for Alash and see if you get the other albums displayed as well

Searching for “Alash” showed me the additional albums - thanks. When I search for “Alash Ensemble” I do get that single result from both Qobuz and TIDAL. FWIW, the metadata for the one album that appears (“Buura”) and the ones that appear when I follow your instructions all appear to show “Alash Ensemble” in the same field (at least in the credits) so there’s still a consistency problem.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.