Roon doesn't get content lists from Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Dell XPS13 laptop, Windows 7, Roon 1.7 (build 667)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

LAN cat 6. Router Asus, Netgear switch
Same situation on LAN and WIFI

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Allo Divine, SP/DIF

Description Of Issue

On Tidal tab no content, on Discover Tab only library content, Tidal section empty/refreshing. Search results: only albums from library, Tidal Main albums no content/refreshing. When chose artist from search results- - no content/refreshing.

At the same time I can play tracks from tidal from my playlists, queue, some search results (tracks as direct search results, albums from library as search results).

Anybody?

It’s rather not configuration issue. Everything worked well for a few months. The problem appeared few days ago.

Hi @Dariusz_Muraszko,

Can you try going to Settings > Services and sign out of TIDAL and then sign back in? Any change?

We’ve also seen changing DNS service to Google or Cloudflare help in these situations — Can you give that a try?

Hi Dylan,

I already performed steps you suggested.and it didn’t help.

I already wanted to reinstall RoonServer and before it I made new backup copy. After that it started to work again. I don’t know if permanently or not. We will see.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi @Dariusz_Muraszko,

Thanks for letting us know that Roon is working again!
If you experience any further issues, please just let us know and we can take another look.

@dariusz,
Actually how did you “reinstall roon server”
I restored my roon library from my backup but it didn’t fix the problems that I have which are the same one that you had

I haven’t reinstall Roon Server. I was supposed to, but I only restored library from backup).

I have RoonServer installed on laptop so it would be easy to uninstall, than install again and restore library from backup.

Maybe you should restore older backup? I restored the oldest backup for my present version of Room Software.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.