Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Server are QNAP TVS882
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Yamaha Musiccast 20 and 50.
Description Of Issue
Yesterday the transfer from Roon to my Yamaha Box no longer works, I use the Tidal app to work it. Roon says he would play the song but there’s nothing about the box.
Thanks for reaching out!
Can you please confirm if the issue only occurs on your Yamaha zone or the issue occurs no matter what zone used?
If you try to play to the internal speakers of your Roon Remote, or System Output zone, does playback there work ok?
It actually doesn’t work anymore, I have tidal disconnected and a demo mp3 stored in the roon database also this is not played. It does not play locally on the phone or via airplay to another device. Roon Radio doesn’t play anything either.
Thanks for confirming that no playback is occurring here. In this case, it sounds like you might have an issue with your Roon Core. Do you have another PC around you can try to use as the Roon Core?
- Create a Backup of your current database
- Open Roon on the other PC you wish to try as the Core
- Roon Settings -> General
- On the “Choose your Core” screen, press “Use this PC”
- If asked to Unauthorize, you can go ahead and do so. You are limited to one active Roon Core at a time but you are free to switch between them as often as you’d like.
- Verify if the same behavior occurs on the different PC
This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.