Roon doesn't play Qobuz play list

Currently finding that when using Roon, Qobuz is not playing. Qobuz works on its own, and I have logged out / in to Qobuz from Roon Settings/Services.

Unable to start streaming. Check your Qobuz account and try again. Message error.

I run ROON from my MacBook Pro and iPhone.

I need advice. Thank you.

Hi @Marian_Grosu,

When playing in the Qobuz web player are you able to play full songs and not just 30 second clips?

A full song is playing in Qobuz.

Hello @Marian_Grosu, in just a moment, I’m going to send you a PM with another step, please take a look!

Hello @Marian_Grosu, I wanted to confirm that the MacBook Pro was your core? Also, can you try temporarily disabling your firewall/antivirus and restarting Roon to see if the issue continues? I would also like to have you switch over to Google or Cloudflare DNS to see if that helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

Play favorite songs and you’ll see, is not working

Nothing is working in my end.

Yes my MacBook Pro has the core. I turned off the firewall, no antivirus, and all those things but doesn’t work, still.
I know you busy but I need you to address my issue FASTER. I’m new member with Roon and I believe you want me to be Roon member in the future…The experience I have so far hmmmm…Thanks.
Qobuz is working just fine by him self.

Hello @Marian_Grosu, my apologies for the delay. We aren’t seeing this as a widespread issue, so I’d like to focus on what might make your setup different. Can you describe how your core connects to the router, your router model, and the model numbers of any switches or other items you have along the way from the core to the router? Have you tried using Google or Cloudflare DNS?

The core is connected wifi using my MacBook Pro

As well I tried to use window laptop but doesn’t work, the same error message.

Also I tried to reinstall Roon App, but with no results.

Very, very disappointed with your service so far. I don’t know if I’m going to be a permanent member…I subscribe with Roon for a week and since first day I’m not arable to use it. Very poor customer service you provide. I’m waiting to fix this issue still.

I just install Roon to my desktop but the same thing, doesn’t stream Qobuz songs.

Sorry for the continued trouble here, @Marian_Grosu! We work Monday - Friday Eastern Time, so weekends can have a bit of a delay.

Moving forward, I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.