Roon doesn't recognize my DAC (Pro-Ject)

I’ve been using my Pre Box S2 Digital DAC for 3 years, but suddenly ROON stopped showing it, I don’t have the problem with other apps (Audirvana, Tidal, Qobuz), which recognize my DAC perfectly, my Core is an iMac with Mojave, can you help me please, in advance thanks.
My Setup is iMac - DAC - Yamaha Amplifier, I already tried to restart my iMac, my DAC and my Router, but the problem persists

When i remember , there was an issue with Running Booth Applications roon and audirvana at the Same time
M

Hey @RoBeR_Duarte, welcome here, and what a bummer that it’s due to things failing!

This post should actually be moved to support, I guess.

Also, you’re way too greedy educating us about your infrastructure, so please be more explicit about your setup as detailed here.

That said, have you performed the first step - like shooting the flea with the shotgun - which would be power cycling and rebooting all (and I’ll emphasize once more: all) components that are involved in getting your music and metadata from internet and any storage to your pre-/power amp.

If that doesn’t get you back up and running properly again, @support will be better able to help you if all info is laid bare already.

Crossing fingers meanwhile that all will be resolved quickly…

1 Like

I have both for 3 years and had never had this problem

My configuration is simple, iMac - DAC - Yamaha Amplifier, I already tried to restart my iMac, my DAC and my Router, but the problem persists

I solved my problem by following the steps in this post, in case someone else had this problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.