Roon doesn't see Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

2018 Mac Mini 3GHz 6-core Intel i5, 16GB RAM; MacOS Catalina 10.15.5; Roon Version 1.7 build 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Modem > Router > Computer > DAC > powered speakers on desktop

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Halide HD DAC and Audioengine HD6 speakers

Description Of Issue

I’m in the middle of trial periods for Roon and Qobuz. At first, Roon included Qobuz and would start with a song I selected and keep playing similar songs from Qobuz, which I was really enjoying. Then I updated to Catalina and suddenly Roon only sees my own music (basically my old iTunes library) and does not appear to be interacting with Qobuz any more. I checked at Qobuz and it still says I’m in the middle of my trial period. How can I reset Roon to recognize Qobuz again like it was at first?

Hi, you can find it under … Roon --> Settings --> About

Hello @Michael_Johnston, and welcome to the community! What happens if you sign out and back into Qobuz in Roon via Settings > Services? Can you send me a screenshot of what you see if you click on Qobuz from the browse menu?

Last night I restarted the computer and restarted Roon and the problem went away. I tried to delete the question but the system didn’t allow me to do that. Thanks for answering!

Anytime @Michael_Johnston! Let us know if you need help in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.