Roon doesn't see recently added Rammstein records on Tidal

That is strange, it shows and plays fine for me:

Yes it looks strange. I can wait for my favourite “Mutter” album but it’s fully available in Tidal now while in Roon:

Anyway I’m going to buy (finally) CD - I can’t trust music services it’s now aviable but nobody knows how long :wink:

Hi, Did you see this post from @AMP?

It’s out of Roon’s hands the permissions have to be propagated down from Tidal servers and that does take a little time.

1 Like

The curious thing is that these are available for me here in the USA and not for @Wojtulek in Poland or @Marcin_Skupien in Germany.

You do know it really has nothing to do with Roon?
But do you see them now?

I’m in Germany as well and they are available to me since yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

If you’re still showing tracks as unavailable, go to Qobuz or Tidal, remove the albums from the libraries, go to Roon, manually sync services and then add albums to your library from within Roon.

I’ve done this and all tracks are available now.

We all know that some new releases take time to sync with Roon. This is clearly one of those cases. No biggie.

Enjoy the music :metal:t2:

1 Like

And Tidal want to gain some advantage with exclusivity. They’ve done this before with some of their previous owners hip hop releases. They give themselves a period of exclusivity and get a big spike of new users on their platform. Then it trickles down.

1 Like

Everything works. Thank you very much for your answer. Regards

4 Likes

What exclusivity?

They are all on qobuz and Tidal and working :grimacing:

Excellent news, glad your now able to enjoy this music via Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.