Roon doesn't show Dave Brubeck "Take Five" in library, yet it's there

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuous Zen Mini; Roon v1.8 build 764 (current version installed)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Innuous Zen Mini >USB> Schiit Audio Gugnir DAC >XLR Balanced> Cambridge Audio Intergrated managed via iPad (7 Gen, v14.4) thru WiFi

Description Of Issue

Roon does not see, or will not maintain, my Dave Brubeck “Take Five” album. I’ve deleted it from Zen Mini filesystem and re-added it, no luck. Deleted album from Zen Mini and reloaded via CD Ripper, no luck. If I watch the “Added” screen on Roon’s Home Screen I can see the album flash up and then disappear. This happened when I went into the Zen’s filesystem and re-named the folder too. The album flashes into the “Added” screen and then just as quickly disappears. So, Roon is scanning the Music folder just not keeping this album. I did a “Force Re-Scan” also with no luck. It’s not a new album, I’ve had it in Roon for months and just noticed it had disappeared when I could only find it via Quboz. This is the only one I’ve seen do this but there could be more. I was able to play it via Quboz and I logged out of Quboz to see if it made a difference and it didn’t.

Thank you.

Hey @Joseph_Smith,

Thanks for reaching out in the Support category and for providing such a detailed account of this behavior. We appreciate it.

One of our technicians will get in touch with you on this thread as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for bearing with us. We’re trying to keep up with all the requests we’ve received since the Roon 1.8 release :pray:

1 Like

Okay, so I just checked and my Brubeck album show up. No idea how but all seems good here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.